My short term goals include:
- Completing my master’s program by Summer 2014
- Continue to build my technology skills and knowledge and keep tabs on trends and developments in educational technology through professional development, academic journals, and additional coursework.
- Discover ways of incorporating technology into all facets of the classroom, including classroom management, instruction, learning, and homework.
- Teach students how to be effective users of technology, to be 21st century thinkers and to see technology as a tool towards learning.
- Earn my provisional and then professional certification.
- Provide technology professional development on a school and district level.
- Collaborate with the district technology team to create and update a continuous K-12 technology curriculum.
My long-term goals include:
- Continuing my education through earning a secondary certification to teach grade 7-12
- Earning a doctorate
- Receive National Board Certification.