- What did you like about the direct instruction: me teaching you directly and completing practice problems using paper and pencil?
- What did you not like about the direct instruction: me teaching you directly and completing practice problems using paper and pencil?
What did you like best about the video instruction on Khan Academy?
What did you like least about the video instruction on Khan Academy?
Website layout and design: Did you feel the website was easy or hard to use: layout of the site, layout of the videos (just a black screen with multi-color writing and his voice narrating)? Were the videos easy to understand? Why?
- Implementation: Did the worksheets you completed while watching the video help you understand the video better? Why?
- Did you like the 5 in a row on Khan Academy?
- If you used Khan Academy in the future, would you rather just
- Watch the video portion in the future? Or
- Use the practice section (5 in a row)?
- Why or why not?
What do you like best about getting extra math help?
- If you could change anything about coming to SRBI math (getting extra math help), what would it be? Why?
- Sometimes the topics overlapped with what you were learning in class. Did you find this beneficial or helpful? Was it ever confusing? Why?
- If you could choose being taught through either Khan Academy or direct instruction, which would you choose? Why?